|Position||Senior Researcher (Collaborator)|
- Cooperative active perception, decentralized data fusion.
- Partially Observable Markov Decision Processes, multi-agent systems, decentralized decision-making.
- Coordination of teams with multiple robots and wireless sensor networks.
- 2011 – PhD in Telecommunication Engineering from University of Seville (Topic: Decentralized cooperation for active perception with multiple robots).
- 2007 – Master in Automation, Robotics and Telematics from University of Seville.
- 2006 – Degree in Telecommunication Engineering from University of Seville (Specialization: Telecontrol and robotics).
- Assistant professor at the University of Seville, Spain (since november 2013).
- Post-doctoral fellow at the University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany (since november 2012). Networked and Embedded Systems Group.
- Post-doctoral fellow at the Instituto Superior Tecnico of Lisbon, Portugal (september 2011 – september 2012). Intelligent Systems and Robotics Group.
- Ph.D. Student at the University of Seville (march 2007 – april 2011). Robotics, Control and Vision Group.
- Research assistant at the University of Seville (july 2005 – march 2007). Robotics, Control and Vision Group.