Methods and techniques for Embedded Systems, wireless sensor networks, machine learning, functional languages, low level programming (Assembly) methodology.
- Master after Master in Computer Science: Vrije Universiteit Brussel, 2008; great distinction. Thesis: “Comparing different routing and topology control algorithms for wireless sensor networks.”, promoter: A. Nowé (VUB). This work combined minimum cost forwarding (MCF) and power-control into two new algorithms: the first one being a generalization of MCF using multiple power levels, the other being more ad-hoc but more responsive.
- DEA en Sciences Cognitives (Master after Master): Université de Liège et Université Libre de Bruxelles, 2005; great distinction. Thesis: “Modeling social interaction using forward models”, promoter: A. Cleeremans (ULB). This work shows that basic social interaction skills (modeled as a game played by two agents) can be captured by a particular kind of artificial neural network that builds an internal distributed representation of its opponent.
- Licence en Informatique (Master): Université de Liège, 2000-2001: greatest distinction; 1999-2000: distinction. Thesis: “Conception d’une plateforme temps-réel enfouie”, promoter: B. Boigelot. This work describes the hardware of a modular, general purpose embedded system and a stackless ultra-portable real time operating system designed for it, written in ANSI-C.
|Replacing Free-Ranging Robots with Alternative Mobile Nodes. 26th International Conference on Computer Communications and Networks (ICCCN), 2017.:|
|Automated Evaluation of RF-based Indoor Localization Systems. 4th International Workshop on Networks of Cooperating Objects for Smart Cities 2013 (CONET/UBICITEC 2013), Philadelphia, USA, 2013.:|
- 1992: employee for Winterthur Assurances.
- from September 2001 to June 2004: assistant at the Université de Liège (Computers Structure).
- from February 2007 to September 2008: assistant at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (C language, JAVA).
- from February 2009 to September 2009: assistant at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (Microcontroller labs).
- from September 2009 to March 2010: Embedded Systems Engineer at Optrima (3D time of flight cameras).